- The collection manufacturing, with 14 template pieces;
- Extensive promotion (including fashion film, illustrative photos, catalog and Instagram posts);
- Online launch during the Brasil Eco Fashion Week;
- Creation of a manual technology turning umbrellas into tape yarns for crocheting;
- A possible future collection in partnership with Instituto Proeza and the brand Catarina Mina.
“As part of the collection development, it was possible to transform umbrellas into tape yarns to be used in handicraft techniques, such as crochet, and include the human aspect of Brazilian handicrafts to the regenerative process. We managed to get 103 umbrellas out of landfill and turn them into a single piece, a maxi sweater, which shows the importance of the Seed Funding in empowering new regenerative solutions”
Thais Losso, part of the design team for the “Flores Astrais” collection/initiative.
Social media: https://www.instagram.com/revoada/
+ More (photos, videos, posts): Photos available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqimh9dqctsdx0j/%5BFLORES%20ASTRAIS%5D%20FOTOS%20FINAIS.pdf?dl=0